For a very well-known fashion company in the heart of the Netherlands, Flexfirm is looking for a pixel perfect Web Designer.
To join the inhouse creative studio. You will be responsible for the complete graphic maintenance of all digital platforms (Web & App) and the further development of these platforms to awesomeness.
You will have a seat in a team of like-minded graphic passionate designers. A place where you can learn and grow. You’ll need a keen eye for design, typography and photography. An interest in fashion and e-commerce needs to be a part of who you are.
You will lead a small team of 1 junior webdesigner and 1 web intern. Together you will create outstanding work and help bring the digital experience to a different level. Make sure you got at least 3 years experience in an equivalent job.
Your Main tasks
- Design and manage creative process for the site and major marketing initiatives including homepages, landing page, banner etc.
- Coordinate website scheduling, asset production and approvals.
- Accurately set and meet tight deadlines.
- Design comps for new site functionality (including the Apps); come up with creative solutions that work within the brand style guide.
- Create support pages for CRM activities
- Conceptualize and offer creative solutions for innovating, improving and optimizing various areas on the site and the app.
- Special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Offer Art Direction during shoots for specific digital content
- Contribute to the development of quarterly campaign concepts.
- Around 3 years of experience in an equivalent job in fashion retail
- Experienced with Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Experience with UX design is a must
- Masters English – Familiar with Dutch – lives in the Netherlands
- Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions.
- Able to handle changing priorities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed.
- Good amount of humor
Send your application (your CV and some recent samples of your work) to Vincent Mispelblom Beyer.